BYD Battery-Box Premium LVS 4.0
Low voltage lithium-ion battery storage system, expandable from 4 up to 256 kWh
The BYD Battery-Box Premium LVS is a lithium iron phosphate (LFP) battery pack for use with an external 1-phase or 3-phase inverters.
Battery-Box Premium LVS, is aimed for PV self-consumption optimization for residential and light commercial on-grid and off-grid applications including capabilities for high-powered emergency-backup systems.
A single Battery-Box Premium LVS set contains between 1 to 6 battery LVS modules stacked in parallel and can reach from 4 to 24.0 kWh usable capacity in one tower. Ability to scale by later adding LVS modules on towers of 1 up to 4 modules only.
- State of art Plug and Play solution, saving installation
- Maximum Flexibility for any Application with up to 64 Modules Connected in Parallel
- Compatible with Market Leading 1 and 3 Phase Inverters
- Cobalt Free Lithium Iron Phosphate (LFP) Battery: Maximum Safety, Life Cycle and Power
- Capable of High-Powered Emergency-Backup and Off-Grid Function
- Patented Internal Plug Design Requires No Additional Wiring
- Self-Consumption Optimization for Residential and Commercial Applications
- Usable capacity: 4.0 kWh
- Nominal voltage: 51.2 V
- Max. Output current: 65A
- Peak Output current: 90A, 5s
- Operating Voltage Range: 40-57,6 V
- Operating temperature: -10 °C to +50 °C
- Communication: CAN/RS485
- Round trip energy efficiency: >= 95 %
- Certification: VDE2510-50 / IEC62619/ CE / CEC / UN38.3
- Protection rating: IP55
- Applications: ON Grid / ON Grid + Backup / OFF Grid
- Extendable anytime: LVS 4-16 (4.0-16.0kWh) in parallel up to 16 towers for a maximum size up to 256 kWh
- Dimensions (H/W/D): 528x650x290
- Weight: 67.5 kg
There are no reviews yet.