Features of the Fronius Eco 27.0-3-S three-phase grid inverter
The Fronius Symo inverter series offers power ranges from 25kW to 27kW and is designed for use in large three-phase type grid connections. These fronius inverters do not have a transformer and offer great versatility due to their great capacity for integration with components from other manufacturers.
– Generation Fronius SnapInverter. Compact and intelligent design with maximum flexibility. Easy installation and intuitive display for easy commissioning. Separate connection area of the power part.
– Integrated communication system. Data logging and WLAN or Ethernet communication. Intuitive monitoring and control with real-time data on any device.
– Smart Grid Ready. The Fronius Eco 27.0-3-S inverter integrates intelligent remote control function with reactive and effective power.
– Export limit / Zero injection. Together with the use of Fronius Smart Meter as well as correct monitoring we can regulate the energy that we pour into the electricity grid.
– SuperFlex design. Two MPP trackers together with a wide range of voltage and input current. Specially designed for use on roofs with different orientations and with partially shaded solar panels.
– Dynamic Peak Manager. New integrated MPP tracker algorithm for fast and efficient maximum power point tracking. It achieves optimum performance even in installations with partial shadows.