Fronius TAURO Eco 50-3-D solar inverter
Direct DC connection variant
The Fronius TAURO is the robust commercial three-phase inverter for high yields. The commercial inverter is made for unprotected outdoor areas and shows its best in harsh (heat, cold, dust) areas.
The different options, like the AC Daisy Chaining, the Fronius TAURO guarantees not only fast installation but also reduces BOS costs significantly. AC daisy chaining reduces the number of AC combiner boxes. Installation with V-clamps savings the time and costs.
The innovative double wall construction and active cooling technology allow the Fronius Tauro to be placed in direct sunlight whilst still ensuring continuous yield. It protects components from high temperature, extends the inverter‘s lifetime and performs best in hot climate.
The TAURO ECO are perfectly tailored to decentral (direct version) as well as central (precombined version) system design and are equipped with the following options. Overvoltage protection type 1 + 2 (AC + DC) is integrated as standard and ensures full protection of the device. In addition, the Tauro 50-3-D and the TAURO Eco 50-3-D to 100-3-D have 20A fuses integrated as standard. The AC area with its multi-core connection enables easy installation of multi-core cables.
Fronius TAURO is available in two versions:
– Fronius TAURO 50 kW with 3 MPP trackers
– Fronius TAURO ECO 50, 99.99 and 100 kW with 1 MPP tracker
MADE FOR UNPROTECTED OUTDOOR AREAS
The Fronius Tauro can be installed in an unprotected harsh environment. Thanks to the double wall front cover and the active cooling technology, the Fronius Tauro can be placed in direct sunlight and still produces best yield.
BOS COST SAVINGS
The AC Daisy Chaining option saves AC combiner boxes and cabling, therefore it significantely reduces BOS and installation costs of the roof-top or ground-mount system
The double wall and active cooling do not only guarantee high yields, but also protect components from high temperatures and hence extend the component‘s and the inverter‘s lifetime.
INSTALLATION AND SYSTEM FLEXIBILITY
A spacious connecting area allows you to add various components without the need of additional boxes. The Fronius Tauro provides many opportunities. The inverter can be optimised in central and decentral system design and as well as mounted from vertically to horizontally.
INTEGRATED SYSTEM MONITORING
Hardware and software for commercial system monitoring is included as standard with the Fronius Tauro. Third party components can also be integrated with the open interfaces on the inverter.
EASY AND FAST SERVICING
Thanks to advanced service technologies the Fronius Tauro can be maintained by one person only on-site, which not only saves time but also labour costs
- Number of MPP trackers: 1
- AC nominal output (Pac,r): 50 kW
- AC output current (Iac nom): 75,8A at 220Vac , 72,5A at 230Vac
- Max. PV generator power (Pdc max): 75 kWpeak
- DC input voltage range (Udc min – Udc max): 580 – 1000 V
- Number of DC connections 20A option (PV1 / PV2): 7 / 7
- DC Connection terminals: Cable diameter 4 – 6 mm² Cu, DC direct connection, Stäubli Multi Contact MC
- Protection class: IP 65
- Dimensions (h x w x d): 755 x 1109 x 346 mm
- Weight: 74 kg
- Wi-Fi and 2x Ethernet LAN RJ45 for Fronius Solar.web, Modbus TCP Sunspec, Fronius Solar API (JSON)
- USB type A socket
- Wired Emergency Shutdown (WSD)
- 2x RS485
- 6 digital inputs / 6 digital I/Os
- Integrated Datalogger and Webserver
There are no reviews yet.